Welcome to WordPress! This is your first post. Edit or delete it to take the first step in your blogging journey.
Howdy! This program was made to keep away from having to put in Java when you’ve already gotten it bundled with Minecraft. This program was made utilizing Autohotkey and was designed for Home windows 10. This may or might not work on newer or older Windows variations.
Have enjoyable! – Gyfen
1. Proper-click on a .jar file.
2. Hover over “Open with”.
3. Click on on “Select another app”.
4. Tick the field saying “At all times use this app to open .jar recordsdata”.
5. Click on “More apps”.
6. Scroll to the underside of the listing.
7. Click on on “Look for an additional app on this Pc”.
8. Now browse to the situation the place you put in this script. By default it’s named “MinecraftJarInstaller.exe”.
9. Choose it and click on “Open” (or double-click on the file).
10. Now you would possibly get an error saying “It’s essential to set this program as default.” Ignore it and click on okay.
11. Now open Extreme Craft from inside file explorer and it ought to work.
Altering THE JAVA EXECUTABLE PATH
The default path for the Java executable bundled with minecraft is “C:\Program Files (x86)\Minecraft Launcher\runtime\java-runtime-alpha\home windows-x64\java-runtime-alpha\bin\java.exe”.
Your Java executable could also be positioned somewhere else, if you probably did a custom install. In that case you would wish to find and enter the correct path.
Do the following:
1. Browse to the location where you put in this script. By default it’s named “MinecraftJarInstaller.exe”.